Italian Cousins 2015 food and wine tour




Its been 3 years since our last Italian cousins tour of Italy and Julia the most spectacular tour organiser and my beautiful real cousin  from crave Italy has produced a tour that will be unforgettable.... Again
Desley Ros and Roy rebooked from   fabulous last tour of North Italy. They are seasoned crave Italy tourists and know if Julia organised it, then it will be fabulous

Jane and I have agreed on our first taste of Italy being pistachio gelato. Cross my heart, nothing will pass my last ps one we arrive except pistachio! 
Peta Is a busy GP who left her phone at home.  I wish I had the guts to read three weeks worth of email in 3 weeks time... But no, every wifi opportunity I will be checking if we have had an online order and helicopter parenting my beautiful children from afar.. 
Margaret is my mother inlaw isn't enough said?  She is keeping up with me in the wine and scotch department so far. Yes, her children can thank me... I have her for 3 weeks, it's going to be a hoot.
Wendy has spent the last week touring Italy and has been testing out our rome abode. She has taken and posted a million photos already (it's onlybeen a week)  I just know Mt vocabulary will include... Hurry up Wendy, it's just another church! 
We met an old friend Alanna brushing her teeth in the Singapore bathrooms, best wishes for the family wedding in Scotland. 
Wow, we spent 21  Aussie dollars on a bottle of water and a coffee in Dubai airport.
Margaret (2) and Julie are 
still in WA AND we wish them well in transit and will have had at least 3 gelato and 2 plates of pasta before they arrive in beautiful Roma to join us on the food and wine tour of a lifetime.   Thanks again Julia black we know that wherever you take us, we will experience the best food wine and culture of Italy.  It is a privilege that our friends have chosen to become our Italian cousins and experience Italy's amazing food and wine with us.  In The days and weeks to come, we will share with you how we eat, drink and be merry... Italian style...
ItUuuytfftft




Its been 3 years since our last Ballandean Estate Wines Italian Cousins Tour of Italy and Julia Black our beautiful cousin from Crave Italy has organised a tour that will be unforgettable.... Again..



Desley , Ros and Roy rebooked after our previous tour of Northern Italy. They are seasoned Crave Italy tourists and know if Julia organised it, then it will be fabulous.  Roy is the only male amongst us... We wish him the best of luck.



Jane and I have agreed on our first taste of Italy being pistachio gelato.



Hats off to Peta who is giving every moment to the tour and purposely left her phone at home.  I wish I had the courage  to read three weeks worth of email in 3 weeks time... But no, every wifi opportunity I will be helicopter parenting my beautiful children from afar..


Margaret is my mother inlaw.  She is keeping up with me in the wine and scotch department so far. Yes, her children can thank me... I have her for 3 weeks, it's going to be a hoot.



Wendy has spent the last week touring Italy and has been testing out our Rome abode. She has taken and posted a million photos already (it's only been a week).



We met an old friend Alannah in the Singapore bathrooms, best wishes for the family wedding in Scotland. 

Wow, we spent 21  Aussie dollars on a bottle of water and a coffee in Dubai airport.



Margaret (2) and Julie are still in WA And we wish them well in transit and will have had at least 3 gelato and 2 plates of pasta before they arrive in beautiful Roma to join us on the food and wine tour of a lifetime.   



Thanks again Julia Black we know that wherever you take us, we will experience the best food wine and culture of Italy.


It is a privilege that our friends have chosen to become our Italian cousins and experience Italy's amazing food and wine with us.  


In the days and weeks to come, we will share with you how we eat, drink and be merry... Italian style...

Comments

  1. There would be nothing better than cousins wine and food tour in Italy. I recently visited Italy with my cousins and family. Its unforgettable precious time there. We enjoyed so much.
    luxury italy tours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment